Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Camille's

01.17.07

My wife and I often try to meet for lunch on Wednesday afternoons after she goes to "Stitch and Bitch." Today we went to Camille's in Hopkins, which on the surface isn't anything too terribly unique - it's a lot like Panera or Bear Rock Cafe, I'd say, or any other sandwich and soup cafe. However, there are some notable differences. For one, this food blows Panera out of the water (I should disclose that I've never been that impressed with these types of places). Second, the atmosphere is very friendly and inviting. I wanted to take a picture of the guy who took our order, who I believe was the manager/owner, but he stepped out before I did. It was just one of those places where you want to eat, and tell other people to eat there too. So go eat there.

No comments: