Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ketsana's Thai Restaurant

12.08.06

On this day my wife and I were attending a seminar together, and we needed something for lunch. We decided to just drive around and see what we found, and relatively quickly we passed by Ketsana's. I remembered hearing that it was good Thai food, so we went in for some take-out.

We settled on spring rolls and Pad Thai to split. The spring rolls were quite good. Now here comes the warning: when they ask you at Ketsana's how hot you want it, they are not speaking in Minnesota terms. My wife chose "Low Medium", which probably translated to closer to medium, and it definitely had a kick to it. I actually liked it quite a bit, but my spice threshold is higher than my wife's, and it was right near the top of it - my lips were burnin'! It was quite good, though. Someday we'll have to try some more adventurous options.

No comments: